Brooke and Mike were married on a warm autumn day in September of 2014 at Old Daley at Saratoga Polo. Brooke always knew Mike as the “older brother” of her best friend Katherine, but that all changed in the summer of 2010 when Brooke and Mike toured Lake George on his motorcycle. Four years later that motorcycle ride led to this.
As Brooke made her way down the rose petal lined aisle standing alongside her dad, her wedding party of 4 bridesmaids, and 6 groomsmen looked on supporting this new chapter. The bridesmaids wore short, lace blush dresses with cowboy boots in honor of Brooke’s love of horses. Brooke and Mike exchanged vows in the green fields in front of the Polo Club while their family and friends were there to witness their nuptials.
Cocktail hour was celebrated beforehand in the Clubhouse, and directly after the ceremony the guests moved into the reception tent to top off their night. The entire tent was decorated with a very rustic theme in mind by the amazing staff of Party with Mia. There was a small lounge area for guests to kick up their feet and relax while enjoying the views of others dancing. For those who would rather lounge outdoors there were fire pits accompanied by a whiskey and bourbon tent and a selection of hand rolled cigars.
Guest Count: 200+ guests with family style salad and stations menu
- Sushi Station
- Chef Attended Carving Station featuring Heart of Sirloin with Old Daley Steak Sauce, Béarnaise & Horseradish Cream Sauce, as well as Rosemary Roasted Pork Loin with Fruit Compote.
- Italian Station featuring Classic Eggplant Parmigiana, Farfalle Pasta with Choice of A La Vodka or Florentine cream sauce. Chicken Scaloppini with fried sage, prosciutto and fontina cheese, Italian bread and olive oil dipper.
- Florist: Party with Mia
- Farmhouse Table and Chairs for guest seating: Rain or Shine Tent Company
- Photographer & Photo Booth: CLH Images Photography
- DJ: Cool Cat Entertainment
- Draping & Lounge Furniture: Party with Mia
- Custom Cigars: Habana Cigars
Let’s Plan Your Event: